We believe that God is using us to lead families in Fredericksburg and beyond into victory in life through faith in Jesus Christ.
What We Believe
- The Bible is the inspired Word of God.
- Our God is One, but manifested in three Persons - the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
- Man is a created being, made in the image and likeness of God, but through Adam's transgression and fall, sin came into the world.
- Salvation is the gift of God to man through faith in Jesus Christ.
- The New Birth is necessary for all, and when experienced, produces eternal life.
- Baptism in water is by immersion and is a direct commandment of our Lord.
- The Baptism with the Holy Spirit is for all believers and is a subsequent experience to salvation.
- We believe in sanctification, which is living a life of holiness.
- Healing is provided to the Church today through Jesus' death on the Cross for all believers.
- Jesus will return again.
- The one who physically dies in his sins without accepting Christ is eternally lost.
To download our extended beliefs in a PDF version, click here.